DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY THIS TIME!!!
7th SCIENCE WEEK – PARENTS – TEACHERS – CHILDREN
Increase awareness on kids regarding STEM, show them that is not only teachers, but also their parents that love STEM.
Actually STEM is fun!
- Input from teachers would be greatly appreciated
- Mr. Barroso, Mrs. Ebong, Mrs. Tewodros, Mrs. Swenson, Mr. Rossoni and Mrs. Hogan will be preparing the workshops.
- Teachers will help to facilitate some of the materials
- During the TPSW:
- Teachers will help during the session to ensure active participation of kids as well as helping to keep the order
- Parents will provide a quick overview of the activities to execute in 45 min.
- Parents will help to coordinate the activities.
- Kids will perform the activities
- Kids will present their results
To see the list of all the parents that will be helping this year, please take a look at this link, and if you want to be part of it, sign up now before all the spots are gone.
Sign up here: http://sas-ptsw-register.positivebcs.org